Thursday, April 16, 2009

March Madness

Okay, so it wasn't really so much March "Madness" as it was March "Sickness". I came back from Sweden with a cold which I never could seem to shake and it eventually developed into a very nasty chest infection. By mid-March I was bed-ridden, as I was finding it very hard to do things without getting out of breath. It got so bad that I would have to take a rest after sorting my laundry! I eventually broke down and went to see a doctor, which is where I met the over-sharer lady (see earlier post). My doctor gave me some antibiotics which helped clear things up in just over a week. Now, although I still have a cold, my chest infection is all gone!

I also celebrated my birthday in March and had a great time with friends wandering through Roslin Glen. I don't know if it was being outside in the fresh air or what, but we all had a great time and laughed at pretty much everything. I also have some photos from that day which I can post soon.

I also did some exploring of Cramond Island. It's just north of Edinburgh and you can walk out to it when the tide goes out from Cramond. It was pretty cool - lots of buildings from the war were on it, which is something I always find quite fascinating. Anyway, I was pretty happy to go exploring on it, since it's been something I have been meaning to do for a while!

Hmmmmm, I can't seem to remember what else I got up to. It seems like March was a fairly idle and boring month! I think I will blame it on being sick for so long!

No comments: