Monday, September 22, 2008

The reviews are in and the verdict is . . .

Not guilty! Oh, wait - (must remember to save that excuse for later) - what I meant to say was: Undecided! As in, I am still undecided about the new job. There are both good points (e.g. the hours of work) and bad points (e.g. the pay). Plus, it's hard to really get a feel for it cause they're currently short staffed so I have yet to have a "normal" day. Plus, on Wednesday, it looks like I will be running my section all by myself after only working there for a week because no one else will be in. It should be interesting because I don't yet have passwords or anything for the computers! I wonder how much trouble I can get up to?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there's no one else there that day, they'll never know how much trouble you actually got yourself into!!!!!!!

Kathleen said...

hehe so true.