Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christmas time! . . . ????

Today was a very Christmasy day for me. Not only was I wrapping Christmas gifts . . . .-keep in mind I have to send them all the way to Canada and I plan on sending my items by surface mail, as it is half the price or air, and therefore need to send my items asap - but the outside of my house is completely decorated for Christmas! It's got lights, a mini-tree in the window, and a LARGE tree sitting out front. Also, there are, as I type this, about 15-20 primary school children singing Christmas carols outside my door.

I'm not kidding.

There is a reason for all this madness, however . . . the BBC is filming a special with the kids from one of the local primary schools! And, they are using my house as a backdrop. I love it, but I think I will feel somewhat deflated after they have left . . . you know, like the holidays have finished and I have nothing to look forward to for a whole year.

I wonder what they are going to do with the leftover tree when they're done???

No comments: