Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's November????

I can't believe it's November already. Time is FLYING by and work is absolutely hectic at the moment! I don't really have time to type, but I just wanted to post to say I'm here and still alive, but absolutely swamped at the moment. I am teaching everyday in November, while trying to accomplish other things both at work and out of work, so life is a bit mad.

I'm taking my second driving lesson in Northern Ireland tomorrow. I haven't had time to practice, so it's a bit of a concern! Also, I'm teaching a new session tomorrow and I don't feel completely trained for it, so that's a bit nerve wracking. And, I just finished work now (at 7pm) . . . hmmmmm, maybe I should go practice and look over my notes for tomorrow???

Or, I could work on my Christmas shopping . . .:-) I must send everything off soon, as it has to make it to Canada on time. There have been postal strikes here recently, but things seem to be sorted out now. I certainly hope so. My next goal then should be to get everything sent off by the end of the week. Surface mail: it takes way longer but is way cheaper.

Any snow in Canada yet? We just have lots and lots and lots of rain here. Boo.

No comments: