Monday, July 28, 2008

New Job!!!!

Ah, sweet success! I have been offered a new job that is a bit closer to the line of work that I want to do (although still not there yet!). I don't want to write too much online about it due to privacy issues, but I am pretty happy about it. It starts in a month's time and is 30 hrs a week, so I will still be keeping an 8hr shift a week at my current job. Looks like that whole thing about me only being able to get an 8hr/week contract really did turn out for the best. It's so funny how that is. I found out mid last week that I got the job, but didn't want to post until I had spoken to my current job about the situation. I interviewed at 9:30am and I found out I had the job by 12:45 - not too shabby, I don't think. Anyway, the post starts in about a month's time and I am really looking forward to it.

If anyone wants to find out more about my new job, chuck me an email and I'll tell you all about it!

For now, have a great day!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Congrats man! Sounds like it's all gonna work out for you... brilliant!